Plow United hopes you’re having a very nice day.
- facebook.com/brianmcgeemusi… fb.me/1m8eCZL6F 2 months ago
- Our friend Mimi Gallagher (ex-NONA), started a new band called Eight, which has a new 7" coming out! Check out... fb.me/DrXohS4z 3 months ago
- Our good buddy Josh has inspired a new F'n'A cover song. Please listen/share as much as you like! If you'd like... fb.me/McAmtXTb 4 months ago
- Brian has a new band and will tell the world wide web about it tomorrow! 5 months ago
- West Coast friends! Let us hang! fb.me/1a0mBNIHW 6 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
As indebted as I am to all of the awesome drummers who have let me use their wonderful kits over the past few months (and, who continue to offer them to me…thanks, Mikes!), I have decided that it’s time to … Continue reading
So, I mentioned the nocturnal wrestling matches that have gone on since the grizzled old veteran (i.e., my VH necklace) was joined by the spirited young upstart (the bitchin’ Plow necklace from Bish’s Boutique). Well, last night, VH got taken … Continue reading
So, as you might remember from the 11.11.11 countdown, I’m kinda a huge Spinal Tap fan. So, imagine my excitement when HB got me and DD tickets to go to the Tower Theater in Bend for a big screen showing! … Continue reading
Although, I have to admit…I’m a little nervous about the “Every song is as catchy as it is sloppy, but in the era that these songs were written… that is exactly how we liked it” line. Does that mean that, … Continue reading
…this’ll hide the gray pretty well: And whose brilliant idea was it to give me a mic?
“Maaaa-aaax…it’s time to land the X – wing in the hangar; the snowspeeder’s already parked next to the rockets, and Han and Luke are settled in for storytime.”
What a relief! And, of course, whenever I feel the anger rising towards the airlines: